- Speakers include leading Industry, Academia and Nobel Laureate antibody experts
- 1-day conference will be live streamed globally from Porto, Portugal Sept 9th
- Registration now available online
Porto, Portugal– 30 June 2021: FairJourney Biologics S.A. (FJB), leaders in the discovery and optimization of antibodies, today announced the launch of “THE ANTIBODY SERIES” – a 1-day conference bringing together top experts in the antibody field to explore the latest innovation within antibody drug discovery. The conference is being launched in Porto, Portugal, celebrating FairJourney Biologics’ inauguration of their new purpose built, state-of-the-art facilities. Online registration to the event has been made available free for a limited period: Online registration here.
THE ANTIBODY SERIES takes place on September 9th 2021 (8:45 am BST) and will play host to a panel of influential and international speakers ranging from Biotechs, Universities and Nobel Prize Laureate including:
- Sir Gregory Winter, Winner of the 2018 Chemistry Nobel Prize
- Hans Clevers (Principle Investigator at Hubrecht Institute)
- Ton Logtenberg (University Medical Center Utrecht)
- John McCafferty (CSO of IONTAS)
- Maria Pajuelo (CSO of FJB)
- Daniela Teixeira (COO FJB)
- Teresa Barata (Head of Protein Production and Characterization at Flow Eighteen38)
- Allan Jensen (VP of Lundbeck)
- Lioudmila Tchistiakova (Entrepreneur-in-Residence – Third Rock Ventures)
- Tatiana Novobrantseva (CSO of Verseau)
- Tim Van Hauwermeiren (CEO argenx)
- Hans De Haard (CSO argenx)
THE ANTIBODY SERIES will be broadcast live from Porto to enable audiences globally the chance to participate and watch the conference, with the in-person event attended by notable invitees across Industry and Academia.
António Parada, CEO of FairJourney Biologics commented: “We believe our customers and clients will benefit greatly from the decades of experience, innovation and insight each speaker brings to this new event. Having such a diverse panel of speakers, from leading industry to academia, including Nobel Laureate at our first event is truly encouraging and we look forward to sharing this special event with our community and growing the platform.”
Learn more about us
IONTAS offers services for antibody discovery using Phage Display Technology and Mammalian Display. The innovative Mammalian Display platform enables full-length antibodies to be expressed in the context of a mammalian cell, thereby allowing selection based on function, stability, expression and developability.
Get in touch with us